2. This policy applies only to information collected on the Sites. We collect two types of information from users to the Sites: (a) Personally Identifiable Information and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
a. Personally Identifiable Information ("PII") is the information that identifies you as an individual. We may collect the following information from users of our Site: first name, last name, street address, city, state, zip code, phone number, e-mail, IP address. Use of our Site requires you to register and/or create an account ("Account"). In addition, We may collect information regarding the Account holders' past orders.
3. Use of Collected Information We use PII to create users' Accounts so that we can communicate with users about Our services, promotions and special offers and also the charges of the purchases and/or gratuities made through our Site. We may use certain stored PII to customize future order processing for you. We also may use PII for data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our Site, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns. We reserve the right to use and share Non-PII that does not personally identify you with our affiliates or with other third parties, for any purpose.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information We will not disclose any personal information about any Customer or Client to any person or entity except (i) We will not share any personal information with the Client about a Customer, (ii) We will not provide any personal information to Client's vendor(s) and supplier(s), (iii) We may share certain personal information with its affiliates in order to complete transactions, (iv) We may release personal information to comply with law, enforce or apply the terms of any of user agreement, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Us, Customers and Clients, or others.
6. Safeguards The security of your personal information is very important to Us. We take reasonable measures to keep all information about our online visitors secure, against any unauthorized access and periodically review the security measures of all our Internet sites. We combine industry-standard technical safeguards with an employee code of conduct and training to help ensure the integrity and privacy of personal information.
7. Privacy Choices Customers will be given the option to opt-out of receiving recurring informational and promotional e-mails from Us. Customers will also be given the option to opt-out of receiving emails from Our customer service representatives, with the purpose of examining our Customer experience with Us. If you ever wish to opt out please contact us by e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Deleting or Updating Personal Information Customers and Users may always contact us to (i) delete their personal information from Our systems; (ii) update their personal information; or (iii) change their preferences with respect to marketing contacts, by emailing us at email@example.com